Adobe Lightroom Plugin
PixOasis is pleased to invite our users to try our Adobe Lightroom plugin
This plugin will save the photographer time by streamlining the workflow when working with photos in Adobe Lightroom. When the Lightroom tasks are completed, simply click export and then select PixOasis from your options. Login and begin the export.
PixOasis will automatically create a new album with your photos. There is no need to login to PixOasis through your browser to complete the upload.
Please note that this plugin will not work with Adobe Lightroom version 1.4.
Contact us if you have any difficulties or suggestions regarding this plugin.
Download the Plugin
Installing plugin for Lightroom 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0
- Unzip the archive and extract the folder pixoasis.lrplugin
Note: if you are running OS X the folder might be automatically extracted for you.
- (optional) Move the pixoasis.lrplugin folder to the location you'd like to save Lightroom plugins.
- Start Lightroom.
- Choose File -> Plug-in Manager.
- This will display the Plug-in Manager dialog. Click on "Add" on the bottom left.
- Browse to the location f the pixoasis.lrplugin folder.
- click the "Add Plug-In" button. Click "Done".
Now, when you export photos there will be a PixOasis option in the plugin select list.